Saturday, March 8, 2008

One of these days....

For quite some time now, I've been expecting to make a move from Gaborone to Maun in the northern part of Botswana, but the move keeps getting pushed back. Well, it appears that the event may actually be in sight. The plan for now is to move towards the end of next week. There is a string of flights starting next Sunday, so I should be moved in time to make those flights. As sad as it will be to leave my housemates and other friends that I've made here in Gabs, I'm excited to finally be in Maun after a long time of expectation. Before then, though, there's a lot that I need to do: pack, finish up some items at work here, finalize the details of selling my vehicle (hopefully), etc. So right now I'm off to tidy up the Land Rover before I get rid of it. I would write a bit about our trip into the national parks but I don't have my pictures with me, and stories like that are worthless without illustration. Next week.

No comments: